Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Dance Recital 12/11/10

The girls had their dance recital last Saturday.  It was so cute & they did a really terrific job!

Tallie kinda danced with her group!  This was during the rehearsal & she kept her fingers in her mouth the whole time!


Olivia was awesome!  A natural little dancer! (Don't know where that came from!)  She remembered the whole dance!


Lainee made a beautiful ballerina!  She also did a great job!


I think my girls enjoyed getting to perform on a stage!




These shots were after their dances during the rehearsal.  My cute girls!


All the dancing girls!


Lainee, Olivia, Tailer, & Tallie



Family picture



Grandma & Grandpa Moss came to the recital.  Grandma Wilson came to the rehearsal but we didn't get a picture of her.

 

The girls with their flowers.

And Rigby & Tallie (his ex girlfriend!  That is what I heard him telling his little friend D!  He also said he french kissed her!  Kissing cousins!  I was so funny to hear him talk like that!  And a little shocking!  He is only 4!)

After the show Trent & I went out for a birthday dinner to Outback since my birthday was on a Sunday but more on that to come!

2 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

French kissing 4 year olds??? Bonnie LOU! Man, I thought I started young at age 13! WOW! Well, your girls look darling in their dance costumes. But you had better watch out for Rigby! ;)

3boys2girls said...

The girls look so cute!! And Happy Birthday!!!