Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer fun 2009

We had our annual Richard & Carolyn Wilson Family Reunion over the 24th weekend in July. We did the parade in Panguitch which Darth Vader was in and of course we couldn't have an official reunion without races! So the kids ran their races & played some games. Those were the only pictures that I took of the weekend but it was a fun & relaxing weekend.




For Jana's birthday, some of us adults hiked Angels Landing up in Zion. It was Dave, Tamara, Jana, Chanieca & me who were able to go. It was alot more work than I remembered from 15 years ago! Plus it didn't help that we went right after my 3 mile run! But good times & great views were had! Thanks Jana for getting us out!


Lainee had been begging all summer long to have a lemonade stand to which I did not want to do! BUT her dad was more supportive and told her she could do it! And of course, when the day came, he was gone to work, so it fell on mom to do! But he made sure to let us know that we would need a good sign & that we should sell some tomatoes too because we had way more than we needed.
So here they are at their stand! Cute!
And their first customer - and a return customer, was Adam Webb. The girls were sooo excited! I think they made a few dollars off the Webb family! Karin was so sweet & brought her kids over too!
These tomatoes represent about 1/10th of the tomatoes that we had! I feel so bad because a lot of them went to waste after I had made a huge batch of salsa & a million BLT sandwiches! Mmm, I'm getting hungry!
Lainee decided to write her own play & had her cousins be the performers at Grandma Moss' house. She is getting very creative!

3 comments:

Laralee and Jake said...

Your tomatoes look so good!!

Angela said...

I love their stand. So very cute!

Megan Andersen said...

Hey Chica! I really wish I could have come across your tomato stand--I would have bought you out!!