Monday, September 14, 2009

DMB


I just need to say that my husband is AWESOME!
He was going to surprise me with "dinner" in SLC midweek without kids. I didn't know what he was really up to... UNTIL we had all the kids with Grandma Moss & were heading out the door to catch our flight... WHEN the phone rang & they said that the
DAVE MATTHEWS BAND
concert was cancelled that we were going to be going to! Talk about a bummer! But nonetheless, very sweet of him! He surprised me 8 years ago with tickets to DMB when I was huge prego with Lainee. Now we wait to see if it actually gets rescheduled! Apparently this is the second year in a row of having DMB cancel in SLC! The concert 8 years ago was awesome! And I am SO excited for when it gets rescheduled! Hopefully not on a day that we can't go!
__________________________________________________
UPDATE: Just found out that they are NOT rescheduling the show! Are you kidding me?!! Uugghh! Thanks alot DAVE!
Props to Trent for trying though!

4 comments:

Laralee and Jake said...

I am jealous. I love the Dave Matthews Band. I hear they have an awesome fiddler. You will have to let me know how it is when you go.

Erin said...

Bummer! Oh well...now you have something to look forward to and Trent scored some major brownie points. :)

Angela said...

How sweet! That´s too bad it was cancelled though.

My family send their love!

Megan Andersen said...

What! I hope you got a refund!! Love DMB...I can hear it now.