Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 09

We start off with Olivia's class Halloween parade. (I am a bad mom & missed Lainee's parade.) That is her teacher Ms. Tobler, who now is Mrs. Fackler - she got married 2 weeks ago.




Olivia was Cinderella again this year. She wanted to be Ariel but changed her mind at the last minute. She led the parade off very cute!



Rigby was more interested in playing on the playground!



Cute!



Halloween was a very nice day & we decided to go for a family bike ride. (The picture is to show the nice day!)



After the ride Trent decided to get Olivia riding her own bike.

And she did good!



She even rode all by herself! She is a bike rider now!

A few hours later my kids transformed into a bat, Cinderella, & a vampiress!


ScArY! And "boo"tiful!






4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh cute... I am surprised Lainee wanted to be a scary vampire! It makes her look sooo much older than she is.

Angie Cazier said...

so cute bonnie. I swear your kids are looking so old. The lake powell trip looked like a ton of fun too. bty you look amazing, you need to start eating now girl.

Gabe & Cora said...

Aw so cute! I love all the costumes!
Your kids are absolutely beautiful!

Megan Andersen said...

What a day! I sure wish I could have enjoyed mine like that!!

P.S. You are not a bad mom at all. But I know how it feels to have that mom guilt kick in!!!