Monday, December 21, 2009

My Birthday & Lainee's Christmas program 12/12 & 12/16/09

My birthday this year was on a Saturday & we woke up to snow!! It wasn't much but we enjoyed it while we could! It drizzled the whole rest of the day.


Rigby got his own little snowman! And its still in the freezer!
That morning was a fundraiser 1k/5k for Ethan Mendenhall. We went down to the park to watch & support. Ethan got to do the run in style!


KCSG, our local station, was there interviewing Ethan & his family.
My kids were sitting under the sign drinking hot chocolate. Made for a great picture!
Then that afternoon, Lainee had a basketball game & it was picture day!
Coach Thom Urie, Lauren, Hannah, Sydney, Shayana, & Coach Kyle Brown
Kimberly, Lainee, & Kylee
Go Comets!
I got a kick out of this picture! Look at the kids mouths! They are ready to help blow out the candles! After the days events we went out to dinner at Outback with the Stahelis. The kids gave me some slippers (so did Ticee) & Trent got me my purple dress that I wanted! It was a fun day.
On Wednesday the 16th, Lainee's class put on a program for 2 different nursing homes. Lainee was a present!
The whole class with Mrs. Pollock. Reindeer, bears, elves, dolls, & presents.
Lainee giving one of her parts.


Olivia got to come to it too. The first nursing home was a little bit scary for the kids but the second one was better. They did a great job & the senior citizens enjoyed it! One of the ladies had a beeper on her chair that she kept ringing, that was to mean that she was clapping! The old man next to us kept singing & dancing! That kind of reaction makes it worth it!







1 comment:

Angela said...

That picture of you (and everyone else) made me laugh. It was like Bailey going crazy opening my presents =)