Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Crash & burn!


Olivia is my little sweet girlie girl! This how she usually looks!




BUT now...

OUCH!!
She was riding her bike & crashed head first into the asphalt! She got a nice goose egg on her forehead, scratched all down her face, bled from every scratch & from her lip, scratched up her hands, & apparently must of jammed her finger which swelled right up & turned black & blue. Luckily she only saw her finger bleeding so she only cried about that! Once she was done crying, she looked in a mirror at her face & about started crying again! But she was tough! Dad thought that it looked cool & that he was proud of her wounds!
Now she is a TOUGH GIRL!

7 comments:

Angie Cazier said...

She definately is a tough girl, that looks so painful. You go girl losing 25 lbs I'm so proud of you (I think I'm gaining the weight you lost)

Kate said...

OUCH! That looks so painful. She's such a pretty girl. Your family is adorable.
I'm so glad you found my blog and that now I can follow yours too. It is so fun to be reconnected! I've missed you. :) Can you even believe how long it's been?

Erin said...

Poor Olivia! That looks so sore! What a little trooper.

Alisha said...

Darn it... I hope she is doin much better now. She's a one tough cookie!

Megan Andersen said...

Oh no fun! Those are some pretty bad war wounds!!

Julie said...

Oh my goodness I have not looked at any blogs for ages! You have like 10 posts since last time I looked! Poor Livi! She was so tough!

Dave said...

Poor girl...hope she's recovered by now!