Monday, February 14, 2011

Breaking News!!

This was the scene right out my office window when I finished my last post!  There were about 30 marked & unmarked police cars, fire truck, ambulance, SWAT team & a K9 unit at the church across from me!


They boarded the SWAT van just like in the shows!




And they are off!


Ready to go bust some drug dealers!

They apparently hit 2 houses without incident & were back in just a few minutes - I have insiders!  It was quite a thrill!  Now to watch the arrest page!
*Also I was informed that since they were rendezvousing across from my house that it meant that the drug houses were NOT in my neighborhood so no need to fear!! And I did check out the arrest page & they are in the area but not my ward or neighborhood.

7 comments:

Kate said...

That's crazy! Did you know you had drug dealers in your neighborhood? That's kind scary!

Erin said...

WOW! Exciting stuff in your neck of the woods! :)

Your girls' hair is DARLING!!!! You need to teach me how to do that! And then Kole needs to be as old as Rigby so I actually have two free hands to do that!

Happy V-day Bonnie! :)

Andrus Family said...

That's exciting! Do you remember when the bomb squad was over by our old houses? And the SWAT team a few weeks later? Love the hair! Did you know we tried to get a house right by your new one when we were looking?

Rick and Sue said...

Dang I am missing all the good stuff! I am a little scared that this is the kind of stuff wants to do with his life :/ Way to go SWAT and everyone else getting it set up! Take down those drug lords!

The girls hair is super cute! I fear for my girls if I have any because I can't do my own hair for anything!

lauren said...

Cool!! I wish I could have seen it. You know, knowing it's not really around you :) .. but getting to see all the action. You are hair-amazing!! If sushi ever has hair, I will need tips.

Angela said...

That is crazy!! Good thing it wasn't in your neighborhood =)

Rachel Doyle said...

That looks like fun - Thank goodness its not in your neighborhood. I too think your girls' hair is so cute. Someday my girls might actually have hair to do something like that!