Monday, June 22, 2009

The WAR is on!!

Every summer no matter what I do, THEY come! THEY think THEY can come & take over but I will not allow it! The war over my tomato plants officially started today! While watering my garden I found the first one! And HE was BIG! HE had already eaten a few branches but a swift throw at my cinderblock wall did him in! SPLAT!! Yah take that! Then I proceeded to check for more and whatta ya know? I found 2 more little ones!

DEAD tomato worm count... 3! I will find you!!!

3 comments:

@mie said...

You seriously make me laugh! =) I can just picture this in my head and it just makes me giggle!
Thanks for a much needed laugh today.

Erin said...

A garden huh! I'm impressed. Almost as impressed as I am with your worm killing skills. :)

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

i feel that way about our earwigs...