Friday, June 24, 2011

Moss Reunion 2011

We upgraded from a tent this year!  The week of the reunion Trent decided that we needed a tent trailer! I found this super awesome deal on Craigslist & we were set!


Here it is all set up in Pinto. Double king beds! We don't even have a king at home!



On the back side there is a slide out for the dinette! It is super roomy & we loved using it!


Uncle Mike's family was in charge this year & the highlight of the weekend (besides all great food!) was the pinewood derby! They had extra cars for those who didn't have any - like us!


Rigby absolutely LOVED it! I never quite caught his excitement on camera though.




Ammon was so cute! He also really loved the pine wood derby!





I love Teagan in this picture! (the redhead in the cowboy boots standing by the track)



When we came home I noticed that my apricot tree had ripe apricots! It only had 7 for its first year so I ate one each day for a week! They were so delicious!


Olivia by my apricot tree. My nectarine tree also produced this year & the peaches are coming along! Yippee!

1 comment:

Holly Woolsey said...

Way fun! I'm so jealous of the camper!