Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lainee's Baptism 10/10/09





Isn't she beautiful?!
I love my sweet Lainee & I am so proud of her for taking such a big step!
She was sooo excited!


Family picture before her baptism.

All dressed in white ready to go!

Cute father/daughter picture in front of the font.

After the baptism & confirmation we had a dinner in the church gym. Almost everyone in our families was able to come. It was a special day & both Dad & daughter did great! I am so grateful for the plan that our Heavenly Father has for us! And that my Lainee wanted to take that first step to become a member of the church! What a great example she is for her little sister & brother! I love you Lainee!

3 comments:

Angie Cazier said...

I know I've been such a slacker with the whole blog thing, but I love your's. the pic's are great. We need to get together soon.

@mie said...

She really is a cutie. I LOVE her freckles! I can't believe you have an 8 year old!!! Where does the time go???

Angela said...

Wow! She is beautiful! And your family picture is beautiful too. I bet that was an incredible day.