Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our newest addition! 10/8/09

So after months of looking & wanting, we got one!


a PIANO!


We tried KSL & Craigslist but none of them worked out. I happened to mention something to Karin & she knew about this piano that was her sister's inlaws & they were wanting to get rid of it! (Which made the price GREAT! $150!) It plays great even without being tuned yet!


We went & picked it up last night & as soon as we got it in the house, Lainee was practicing! It will be so fun to hear Lainee & Trent playing! Maybe I'll even start lessons!

4 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

Trent plays? And was it there when I came by? I didn't remember seeing it... That is so awesome!

Erin said...

Fun! You should totally take lessons - and then you can play at church all the time. ;)

Dave said...

Angela's taking lessons too =)

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

that is a great price! I am jealous! ;) I was wondering whre you were going to put one. That is a great place, and it matches your kitchen table too! ;) Glad she loves to play. And it will be good for trent to practice up too! Fun for you guys! If you hear of any good deals again, let me know about them. I really need to get a REAL piano for my students. My digital won't hold out much longer.