Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January Birthdays 2010

January was a busy birthday month! On the 14th, Trent had his 32nd birthday. We celebrated by going out for lunch at Outback & then after work had his cake & ice cream with his parents & my parents. He got a new 3 iron golf club, a family scrapbook of 2009, & socks.


One week later it was Olivia's turn! She turned 6! She got a new outfit to wear to school & decided that she wanted curly hair for school too. She got a candy necklace & crown at school & got to read her favorite book to her class. She was also visited by her grandparents Moss & Wilson & even Great Grandma Nelson. She wanted a flower cake so I did my best! She got a wiggle cart, ball, writing board, a dress from G & G Moss, & a card with $10 from G & G Wilson. I think she had a very fun day!


Then just 5 days later was Rigby's turn! His 4th birthday! When he woke up the first thing he said was, "Am I 4 now?" & I said yes & he got so excited & had to tell his sisters that he was 4 now! He also got a new outfit, a football, wiggle cart, dinosaur moutain toy, a shirt & transformer from G & G Moss, & a card with $10 from G & G Wilson. We had all the grandparents & Jana & Megan over for a barbeque & then cake & ice cream. Rigby ordered a Lightning McQueen cake & I think it turned out pretty good!


4 comments:

Angela said...

What a busy January! I love your collages!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

good job on all of the cakes bonnie!!! I like the "32" on trent's cake. It made me laugh. And i think livy's is super cute and rigby's...the boys want one now after seeing his. So we might have to hire you out!!! ;)

Erin said...

How fun (and crazy!) to have all of those birthdays around the same time! You deserve a nice break after that round of celebrating! Fun pics. :)

Gabe & Cora said...

What a great and fun month!=)
I absolutely looove your family picture!