Friday, February 19, 2010

Olivia's 1st lost tooth! 2/19/10



We were having a delicious meal of hot dogs, chips, & apple slices - very gourmet! And Olivia pulls something out of her mouth & said "There's something hard in my hotdog!"




My first thought was some nasty bone or something but Lainee said "Is it your loose tooth?"




Sure enough it was her tooth! She was so worried about wiggling it & pulling it out because she thought it would hurt but she said it didn't hurt at all! Man they grow up fast!

3 comments:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Oh that is so fun! Tell her congrats!

Julie said...

:) Cute!

So I am a little bugged... I have been working out, and pretty hard and I gained like 5 more pounds! What the heck? Did that happen to you? Luckily that was last night and this morning it went back down...?

Laralee said...

how cute!! I miss you guys!