Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My big girl!

Lainee wanted to get her ears pierced & so we did! Although her mom has never pierced her ears, she did! She didn't scream, yell or cry! We went to the mall to get them done & it was already an hour before closing & they don't do any piercings during the last hour of business but she could could see Lainee's disappointment & did it anyways! Lainee even got the earrings that she wanted. Needless to say, she hasn't stopped looking in mirrors since she got them!






3 comments:

Alisha said...

I am so wanting to get both of my girl's ears peirced, but have been so nervous for them... Tell Lainee they are so cute and the Traveller girls are jealous ;)

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Hey! Tye probably don do piercings the last hour because of Ivie. the poor girls stayed at Claires until 9:30 and she didnt even do it! Mall employees are so dedicated!

Angela said...

You know in Ecuador little girls wear earrings when they are babies. Dave almost killed me with his eyes when I asked when we were going to do it for Bailey.
The idea of waiting is kind of growing on me. Lainee looks so cute!