Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lainee's 2nd grade play 3/31/10

"How Does Your Garden Grow?"
That was the name of the play that the 2nd grade put on yesterday.
Lainee was a beautiful flower.
There were weeds, bunnies, crows, flowers, cabbage, tomatoes, scarecrows, farmers, peas, corn just to name a few.
Lainee had a speaking part & she did a GREAT job!
Rigby really enjoyed the play. Olivia was in class & didn't get to see the play.
Her grandparents came to watch her, they are always so good to show their support.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Since the play was about gardens, I thought I would show how MY garden is doing right now! I love spring! I love when my flowers come up! So pretty!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Your flowers are gorgeous!

And your vacations look like so much fun. We're about to have our 10th anniversary and always thought we'd go on a big trip. Instead we had another baby. Maybe we'll have to wait until our 11th for the trip. ;)

Laralee and Jake said...

So it has been a while since I checked your blog. You guys looked like you had a ton of fun on your vacations. And your flowers are looking great. Mine are trying to come up, but we woke up to snow this morning. I miss St. George weather. It was great seeing you guys a few weeks ago.