Monday, May 3, 2010

George Staheli YOU are an IRONMAN!!
Robbie coming across the finish line.
Nice job Rob!
Kyle Hafen also finished the Ironman.
And so did Alan Moss! Great job guys!

Tailer & her friends at our station. We were 15 miles into the bike portion & got to hand out water. The girls got their faces painted.
Traton decided to get his arms painted!
This was the first competitor to pass our station. He didn't want anything & just zipped passed!
A look down our station & all the volunteers who helped.
Janet & me.

The Ironman was truly inspiring. So much in fact that I signed up to do the marathon with Trent this year!! Janet also signed up with Ashley. Should be fun! Now we just need to get our knees better!

2 comments:

Liz said...

So cool Bonnie! You'll love the St. George Marathon! Good luck with the knees! :) I'll have to come down and do a long run with you one of these days! I'm doing one in July up here.

Andrus Family said...

You go Bonnie!!!! That is awesome! Every year after watching the marathon I think that I would love to do the marathon. Never done it yet though, seems like I am always pregnant!