Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Olivia's Kindergarten Graduation 5/14/10

I can't believe the end of the school year is already here! That went by fast! My little Miss Olivia has finished kindergarten!!


They had a program with all the kindergarten classes in which they sang songs as they went through the alphabet of all the things they learned this year.
Then they went back to their classes & were awarded with their diplomas. Grandma Moss came to show her support & we got pictures of Olivia with Mrs. Fackler, Grandma, & Fatima (friend from class).


After graduation I decided to take some more pictures of Olivia with my flowers that are in bloom. I love my irises from grandpa Cox's house. Pretty backdrop for a pretty girl!



Good job Olivia!

5 comments:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

SHe is so cute! Are you excited for a full day of school next year???!?!!?

Gabe & Cora said...

Yay! Congrats Olivia!
She is such a doll!

Megan Andersen said...

Isn't it sad to think that you will never have her home all day again until she graduates?!!! Oh I am so not ready for these days, or wait...maybe by then I will be!

Erin said...

She is so cute Bonnie! I can't believe Olivia and Ellie are done with Kindergarten. Where did the year go?

I had to laugh at the comment you left me - those jeans I'm wearing are maternity. HA! Seriously half of my body is behind Koni in that picture. I've got a ways to go... :)

I'll be in town around the 4th - let's all do lunch! I'll send out an e-mail soon.

Janiel said...

Thank you for sharing these pictures. Olivia is beautiful and I love to see her with the flowers, they bring such nice memories. Thank you Bonnie for this special sight. I have wonderful grandchildren and a sweet daughter in law. Love Grandma Moss