Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

For our Mothers & Grandma Nelson we made these cute bouquets out of sunflower cupcakes & rosebud dipped strawberries. They turned out cute & yummy!

The girls insisted on getting me roses & I am glad they did! They are so pretty & smell sooo good!

Sunday morning after a delicious breakfast of french toast with strawberries, bananas, cool whip, & a bit of maple syrup (I'm ready for breakfast again!) they gave me a card with a gift certificate for a massage, running socks, & a bag of chocolates!

Rigby wanted to be in a picture too! What a cute little guy! Sure love him! The medal around my neck was from the kids. They got them in Primary to give to their moms but mine went quickly back to a certain little boy!
Then Rigby wanted to take a picture so Trent made sure to make it a good one! Rigby was so excited that he took the picture right when Dad was kissing me! It was really cute!

Happy Mothers Day!

2 comments:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Your cupcakes turned out so cute! TALENTED!! send your kiddies down anytime they get puppy hungry and I will have them pick up the poo in my yard.....just kidding they can come and play anytime the want though.

Gabe & Cora said...

So cute! I absolutely loooove your dress!!!!! You are such a pretty mamacita!=)