Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trent's Fun Week

So Trent had a very fun week, unfortunately - even though I sent the camera with him, I have no pictures to go with it! He was lucky enough to get to go on a "work" trip to San Jose where they worked the greens of the Pasa Tiempo golf course & then "HAD" to spend Thursday at the US Open! He got to see all the great players right up close! Not to mention all the beautiful views of Pebble Beach!

After getting to be a part of that, he then flew to SLC to go run in the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay race. He did awesome! He ran at a 7.11 pace & they ran 190 total miles throughout the day & night! Their team finished 16th overall! There were 1050+ teams!

He got home late Saturday night just in time for Fathers Day - which I don't have any pictures of either because I still didn't have my camera back. Lainee made him a cute little tie keychain which the idea came from The Friend magazine. Now that he is home, I am going to take him shopping for new clothes that actually fit him! He has slimmed down & toned up & gotten too small for his clothes! He is really looking good! So fun for me to get to shop & fun for Trent to get new clothes! Now we'll see if I can shop for him without buying me anything!

We are so lucky to have Trent as a husband & father! He is the best Dad there is! My girls are Daddy's girls all the way! We love you Dad!

2 comments:

Liz said...

It was so cool to see Trent during the race! That's awesome that he ran so fast and that his team did so well! Good job Trent!!!

Laralee and Jake said...

Nice job Trent!! That is awesome. What leg did you run? Jake was there running as well. To bad you guys didn't run into each other.