Friday, December 10, 2010

Good Friends! 12/8/10

We got a birthday in the house!
  On the count of 3 let me hear a big 'ol Texas Road House Yeehaw!
1, 2, 3
YEEEEEEHAW!!!


 So I was supposed to be going to dinner with just Ticee & then delivering our neighbor Christmas goodies (that we have been slaving over for weeks now!) but when we got there Pace, Holly, Laura, & Salote were there too!

Surprise!  Woohoo!


I miss these girls!  I wish I could of moved all of them with me!


Holly, Laura, & Salote.
Laura just finished building a new home just down from me!  We are not in the same ward though - bummer!  Oh & she may have just given birth to TWINS!


Me, Ticee & Pace aka Jill!

You girls are the best!  Thanks so much for a great time!  Good friends make birthdays not so scary!

Side note: these girls took the South Pointe ward womens basketball all the way to region finals!  They are awesome!
&
My real birthday is on Sunday just in case you forgot! hehe!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I cannot forget that for sure! Happy B-day to us!! I wonder if my kids have a surprise for me! =) I'm so glad you had an early b-day celebration!

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Happy Birthday to you on Sunday, you cute, sweet, adorable thing! We really miss having you guys around...

Julie said...

How fun! BTW< you can still get extra entries today if you hurry up and blog about it!

Holly Woolsey said...

That was so fun! It was great to see you and chat!