Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November in a flash!

This post is going to be backwards! I never can remember to upload from most recent to oldest & I am way too lazy to go back & fix them! So here we go!
First a little preface: we went to the Wilson cabin for Thanksgiving & it was freezing! Actually it was below ZERO! At one point it was -15 degrees! We ended the weekend with a snow ball fight!

Couldn't be in snow without one right?!


And of course SOMEONE had to cry at some point! And he's about to cry more with that snow coming right for him! There may have been 2 that cried but only caught one in the act!

Now to my favorites, Olivia's "snowball" being thrown - it must of been too cold because the snow wouldn't even stick! But it made for some cool shots!


And my Rigby when he was smiling!
He usually is smiling & this picture is just too cute!


Bradshaws were there & got a tree also!



Doug & Keli also got a tree. (We are getting to the presnowball fight now!) Mom & Dad got a tree too but I didn't get a picture! But get excited for the next picture because she is a beauty!




AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! And the bells rang out!
Trent saw her from down the hillside & said "I found our tree!" Of course I had to go check her out for myself & the closer I got the prettier she was! I wish I could of taken her with the snow too!



Here we go starting out on our hunt for the perfect tree!



Rigby found a good place to ride!



Anyone want pie?
This was after we ate 6 pies already & had 6 more pies not in the picture! Everyone literally could of eaten their very own pie!


Trent read 'The Hunger Games' while we were there! Keli had brought it for her to read but Trent got a hold of it & read it all!



What good is a big meal if you can't nap after? Grandma found her spot!



The kids enjoyed their fair share of hot chocolate!



Now we are back to the weekend before Thanksgiving! You may be thinking, Hey I've seen this picture already! But you'd be wrong! While attending a birthday party, Olivia ate some pizza & knocked out her 3rd top tooth! That's right 3 missing teeth in a row! Talk about a new verse to the song! Did I mention that the other top tooth is loose? Not the easiest way to eat a Thanksgiving dinner!



This is a cute center at Rigby's preschool. They love hammering the nails & then pulling them out of the foam!



Pull pull pull! Great mouth action there!



Too cute! Rigby & Nikolas playing hard.
Now I need to get my Christmas pictures up, but first I had better take some!

6 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Oh, Bonnie Lou, that was a wonderful read! I have to say... You guys truly had a Griswold moment upon finding your perfect tree. :) I can't wait to see pics of it all decorated and fancy. :)

And... If Olivia keeps it up, she'll be drinking her dinners from here on out!

If I had had stuff as cool as Rigby does when I went to school, there would have been NO rebelling and throwing fits when it was time to leave in the morning! Ah well! ;)

Laralee and Jake said...

great post. I love the one of Rigby behind the plant. He is so cute.
Isn't the hunger game books great!!

Gabe & Cora said...

Aw cute post!
I can't wait to see that huge Christmas tree up with all the decoration on it!=)

Angela said...

Oh your family is so cute! Rigby is such a handsome boy!! Isn't he just a little older than Bailey? We should send them to the same school so they can meet and fall in love! How's that? =)
I also want to see the Christmas tree in your house!

Julie said...

I'm jeleous of the tree! I have tiny 3 foot fake one this year because we ended up not going to get trees...
Rigby looks so cute with all his tools!

BTW, 4 words....
LOTS OF MAGIC ERASERS! I think I went through 5 before I was done with that mess!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.