Thursday, December 16, 2010

Birthday Girl! 12/12/10

Sunday morning I got to wake up to presents in bed!  My cute family got me a cute gray knit hat & a brand spankin new camera!  12x optical zoom, HD movie, 12.1 megapixels, & it even has GPS!  All in one!  So know on to figuring the darn thing out! 

 So these are the first pictures taken with the new camera.  My kids are great posers!

 
  We got invited to a birthday dinner at the Grandma Moss' house.  So on the way over I thought lets get a car ride picture!  Everyone smile!  Go figure that they all hid except for me & Rigby!  Which is a darling picture of him!

I made my YUMMY turtle cake for my birthday cake & we took it over for dessert.


Blow those candles out!  Trent grouped 3 together & 4 together to make 34!  Nice & easy!  No smoke alarms this year!


Then we took the left over cake & headed to Grandma Wilson's house - its our usual Sunday schedule anyways!  Janet got a hold of the new camera & took a ton of pictures so here is a few of them!


Since she did that we will start with her self portrait!  You're welcome Janet!


I was glad she was in the kitchen because then you can see my parents kitchen makeover that is almost done!  Beautiful cabinets that Doug built with granite counter tops.  Just needs a few more things & it will be done!


She also got Keli with baby on board & birthday girl. 


My mother gave me this mirror!  I LOVE IT!  I saw it in her basement & asked what she was doing with it & low & behold she gave it to me!  She said she didn't even like it! She was just going to hang it up somewhere but never did!  Hooray for me!  Now to get it painted & hung at my house!


I included this picture because you can see my new camera in it!  Also I took the picture from the ground so that the mirror wouldn't reflect my messy room!


Now for a little fun with Trent!  Always be the furthest one away from the camera!  It is much more flattering than the close up!  He had some others but I'm going to spare you of that!


So this is what 34 looks like!
Happy Birthday to me!

(Oh I also may have bought myself that gorgeous necklace as a bday present!)

2 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

You look absolutely STUNNING. Your hair is so long and glossy! Yowza! Watch out, Trent! The boys are going to be turning their heads!!!

Julie said...

Oh Bonnie! I hope 34 looks that good for me too! :) So I have to say that the last picture looks just like lainey and olivia! That is Lainey's pose she always does!