Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend


Good Friday was spent at Steve & Toiya's house for the Wilson Family.  They have a beautiful backyard that fit all of us with room to spare!

After having a picnic, the kids had an Easter Egg hunt.



Rigby & the other 5-6 yr olds are off!



There goes Olivia!


Lainee was so fast I only got her from behind!



I may have forgot their baskets & they may have had to use plastic sacks but they are still cute!


The big kids were playing on the old tractor.




Good job girls!


Then on Sunday after church, the kids discovered that the Easter Bunny had been to our house!


Never mind the mess that we call the back porch!  Still haven't got that done yet! 







Of course we had to get some posed pictures!  This is one of my favorites!  Too bad Lainee isn't looking!


Another fave!


The girls!


And the boys!


Now some individuals.



(sidenote: my old neighbors delivered my rock bench to me from my old house!  I have taken all my Easter pics on that bench since Lainee was little!  So glad to have the bench!)

And the colored eggs from this year!  They turned out really cool! Gotta love the all natural way of coloring! (red root & onion peels for color & petals, flowers, weeds for design & then wrapped in thread & boiled.)



Another great Easter!

2 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

You guys all look fantastic in your Easter threads! Looks like fun was had by all! And I LOVE those Easter eggs! I have dyed some with onion skins before, but they never turned out that cool!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting pictures of the party! I never remember the important things (like finding my camera!) Thanks for coming! I love your Easter Morning pictures. What an amazing and beautiful family!