Sunday, April 24, 2011

Latest Happenings

Here is the latest going-ons at the Moss house!

Rigby joined a tee ball teams - the Braves.  He has played 3 games & this is the only picture I have taken so far! Oops! But still cute!


In April I had 3 nieces blessed, one baptised, & one joined the family!
Jenny, Julie, & Keli all had baby girls & Sylvia is adopting Mari & just started guardianship with her, so here are my 4 new nieces & their moms!


Lainee also had her first track meet! This first race is her 100 meter.  She is wearing a black shirt with purple shorts.

All the 100 meter contestants.


Lainee's heat, she is in the middle.


And now she is in the lead!


Bigger lead!


Leaving them in the dust!


And winner!


She also tried the standing long jump.


Nice job!


This is her friend Lauren! I caught her in mid air!


Trent, Lainee & Lauren in the stands.


And here is her 200 meter debut!






Winner winner chicken dinner!

She cruised! We are so proud of you Laines!

5 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

I love how far ahead she took each of these races! When is district?

Karin Webb said...

Wow! Well we know where she gets her speed from...her mama!!

Erin said...

GO LAINEE! That is so cool Bonnie! I would have been screaming so loud I would have fallen off the stands! She clearly has her mom's athletic ability. :)

Rick and Sue said...

actually she gets it from her Aunt Sue not her mom... hahaha jk! Nice job Lainee!

Rick and Sue said...

Oh and Rigby is about the cutest tee ball player I have ever seen! It was the cutest when he came running up to me after and said "Susie we WON!" We don't need to tell him they don't keep score right?!