Monday, August 22, 2011

A first last!

My baby has started his first day of kindergarten!  He was SOOO excited! He woke up when I got home from my run this morning at 6:40 & went to get dressed for school! I convinced him not to yet & cuddle with me instead.  When I was getting the girls all ready this morning, he went & got himself fully dressed including his backpack & let me know he was ready for school.

Unfortunately he had to wait until 12:30 to leave for school! He watched that clock & as soon as it hit 12:30 he yelled out YES! & headed out to the car!


I love that face!





His teacher is Mrs. Guynn & he was so excited to get to class!


Found his seat!


And got coloring! With a lot of determination on his face!


I can't believe the time has finally come that all my kids are in school! I sure love my kids & love that they love school! It's going to be a good year!

3 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

What a little stud! Now... What to do with your "free time"... *rubbing hands together* :)

Julie said...

Awe he is sooo cute! Now what are you going to do though Bonnie? Some DI/DIY crafting maybe?

Gabe & Cora said...

Que hermoso! Esa carita me derrite!