Monday, August 8, 2011

4th of July Weekend

We went out to our Wilson cabin for a nice weekend.  John from Skywest & his family came with us & it was a lot of fun!

Mom & Dad were there for part of it with Ana & Jose which Rigby was happy to have Jose there to play with.  We had to take them down for a swim & the slide of course!

This was a big weekend for Rigby!  He went down the slide about 30 times! & spent 4 hours swimming!


Lainee had to use the goggles to keep the splashes out!


Olivia decided to test it out as well! Glad I had a camera!


Trent was so fast that I almost didn't get a picture!


And apparently I was too fast because my picture was after I already made it to the water!












One of the days we went over to Bryce Canyon & spent the day there.





Had to get a picture infront of "Moss"y Cave!


And here is the actual cave! It has constant dripping thus the moss!


There was also this beautiful waterfall!


In this picture you have to look real close! Up in the "window" in the rocks you can see Josh!



Photo op by the old cars & trucks that we stopped to see but didn't manage to get a picture of!


On our way home from the cabin we stopped at one more hike! Cascade Falls on Cedar Mtn. We live in such beautfiul country!








That night we went over to G & G Moss's house for a bbq.  The kids got all decked out for the occasion! This picture cracks me up! Look at Brayden in the door window! And I love my tough little man in his muscle shirt but wearing a headband & necklace! Only Rigby could get away with that!


Lainee made her own shirt this year & did a great job!


3 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Dude! That looks like so much fun! And the goggles idea for the water slide is great, but how can you guys stand to go down that slide without a mat? I almost shattered my tailbone when I tried it mat-less. I've never been to Bryce canyon where you guys were at... I'm going to scold Wilson for that right now...

Laralee and Jake said...

Your family is so cute, and your kids are getting so big. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Gabe & Cora said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! i love your little boy! every time I see a picture of him I melt! He has such a cute little face!:)