Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wilson Family Reunion/Jully 24th weekend

The highlight of the weekend was the horses!  The guys who run their cattle on the ranch let us ride their horses!  The kids have wanted to do that for a long time!







We stayed in the tent trailer & found the perfect spot!








That weekend Rigby swam across the pond & back!  And he walked from the trailer to the cabin in the dark by himself!!  Two big break throughs! 
We always love when we get to go to the cabin & now summer is over & school starts tomorrow!!

I forgot to mention that I got to go out to Monterey to help Susie & Rick move back to Utah!  I flew out Wednesday July 20th & we spent the day packing & loading the truck & the next morning we started the drive back to Utah!  It was long but when you get to sit next to this cute baby its totally worth it!
Cute little McCoy!


I've seen the windmills from a distance but this time we got to drive right thorugh all of them.  Sue was sleeping & I was driving their car & Rick & his dad were in the moving truck in front of us.

2 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Dude. I didn't know Susan and Rick moved back to Utah. I'm going to beat her butt for not keeping me in the loop!

Laralee and Jake said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast this summer. The rock story of Rigby reminded me of William. How fun!