Friday, August 27, 2010

1st Day of Preschool 8/25/10

Wednesday started Rigby's school career! That's right preschool is now in session! Which means that I will now have 3 full hours 4 times a week to MYSELF!!
So Rigby's class starts at 8, which is pretty early for our family, but Rigby has been SO excited so he has been waking up really early & ready to go.

His sweet new backpack.

I just love the excitement on his cute little face!
He went out to the car & waited there until Dad was ready to take him!
The great part is that the preschool is close to Trent's work so he takes him to school! He even picks him up at lunch when he's done!
Now who wouldn't be excited to go to class if you had the best teacher ever! GRANDMA!!!

When he got home after the first day he crashed on the couch & had a long nap! That early morning & all the fun of the first day really wore him out!

7 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

You're baby is in school now, Bonnie Lou! Congrats to you. :) He's a real chick magnet, isn't he?? What a HUNK. :)

Laralee and Jake said...

He is so cute!!! Wow, what would it be like to have a few hours to myself... I am a ways from that.

Anonymous said...

Yea for Rigby!

Erin said...

You've made it Bonnie! I can't believe he's in preschool - I swear you just had him! What a cutie he is on his first day...and to have grandma be his teacher! The best. Enjoy your free time!

Time for another baby now??? ;)

Karin Webb said...

What a cute little dude! Have fun with ALL that free time you'll have now (which still better include vball!!)

Angela said...

He is such a handsome little boy! I am so jealous you got all your kids in school! Yay for you! =)

Julie said...

I seriously can't believe how old he looks now! That makes me feel like I have been married for a long time. He was one of our favorite little nephews to play with when he was a baby! So cute!