Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of School! August 11, 2010

Can you believe its already here?!!! Crazy how fast the summer went!

Lainee had her outfit picked out for a while now, she has been READY & waiting for school to start! She has a new teacher Mrs. Neilsen & she is so excited!


My big 3rd grader!

The girls all ready to go!





Olivia also has a new teacher Mrs. Thomas & is very excited for her too! Liv is a bit nervous about being there all day & not knowing where to go but she has a great sister to help her out!



My 1st grader!











Have a great first day of school!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are such beautiful girls! I have the cutest nieces EVER!

Gabe & Cora said...

The are so so cute!!!!!!

Megan Andersen said...

You have such beautiful girls!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness! They are so cute and I love their new outfits! =)

Julie said...

Seriously, you and trent do make very cute kids! :) Those girls and their smiles are adorable!