Wednesday, August 11, 2010

24th of July

Every 24th of July is our R & C Wilson reunion but this year the J & L Wilson reunion overlapped on the same weekend. That fine, just a couple hundred more people to share the canyon with!

On the way there we got this beautiful sunset.


As always, there's always a lot of swimming! We brought out the water trampoline, paddle boats, & even a floating dock!

My boys! So handsome!

Lainee swimming with Dalton & Josh.


Miss Olivia



Rigby was being brave & jumping off the floating dock.

And back up onto the dock!

We also did some fishing. Isn't Rigby so cute?! (Lainee took this picture! Didn't she do good?!)


We also went into Panguitch for their parade (sorry no pictures!), ran a 5k with Lainee, & did some eating!

On the way home we stopped in Pinto to water the lawn & trees.
And we found
THIS...




YUCK! Needless to say, the thing is dead! No way I'm letting that thing be any where near my kids! (sorry peta people!!) But it was a cool picture with its tongue sticking out!





1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my crap! I would have made everyone get back in the car and headed away immediately, especially if it was looking at me like that!