Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wilson, Halpin,y Sanchezes 7/31/2010

So 12 years ago my mission companion, Hermana Halpin & I taught the Sanchez family the discussions & were able to see them baptized. Angela, the oldest daughter had been previously baptised & was an incredible example for her family.
One year later they were sealed for time & eternity in the Ecuador temple! My companion was lucky enough to get to attend the sealing with her parents at the end of her mission.
The 2 oldest daughters ended up coming to Utah to go to school at BYU & met & fell in love with Americans. Angela married Elder (Dave) Adamson from my mission - no nothing happened during his mission! They now live in New Jersey. Dave is in the Air Force & flies planes. He was deployed right after their second baby was born so Coralia flew up from Ecuador to help her out.
Of course she couldn't come to states without seeing both of her daughters so she & Angela with her kids flew out to Utah to see Cora.
Cora & her husband, Gabe, just moved back to Provo, thus prompting a reunion.
They had always still been in contact with Amie but not me so for me it was the first time to see them after the mission. I flew up to SLC & my sister Julie picked me up from the airport. We did a little shopping & then she took me to Amie's house.
It was so great to see them again! It was amazing! Coralia hadn't changed a bit! Of course Angela & Cora were all grown up now! But Fernando, Paco, & Belen weren't able to come. So I will have to go see then in Ecuador! Sooner than later hopefully!











Cora is so photogenic! In fact, she should be a model because she does so well at posing! I won't post the other pictures of her because she told me not to but this picture is beautiful so sorry Cora!
We happened to plan it on Kamdyn's birthday & she was nice enough to share it with us!
Emerie, Bailey, & Kamdyn.

Angela's sweet little boy Matthew. He is a doll & I love his little face in this picture!
So until I make it down to Ecuador, this post will have to do! I am so grateful to have a part in the life of this family! They are incredible! Fernando is the Bishop of their ward right now! I can't wait to see the rest of the family!

5 comments:

@mie said...

So so fun looking at the pictures again! I am so glad this all worked out and we were able to all see each other again. I am sending my pics right... I am sure this won't be our last reunion! I just hope to be skinnier in the next reunion pictures! LOL =)

Kate said...

How amazing! How fun for you! How's your espanol?

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!

Gabe & Cora said...

It was awesome seeing you again after so long! Thanks for coming to SLC just to see us you are so so awesome! I love u!!!!

Angela said...

That was so fun! It was so sweet of you to fly to SL to see us! Hopefully we'll get to see you again soon! Maybe I can plan my next trip home at the same time you go to visit!
I love you and it was so wonderful to see you again! You are just as sweet and beautiful as when you were a missionary!