Thursday, August 19, 2010

DMB Take Two 8/17/10

So a while back we had tickets to the Dave Matthews Band concert in SLC. Days before the show, it got cancelled. That was the second year in a row for them to cancel in SLC
SoOoOo...
they put on a FREE concert!
They sent us some tickets & we were off!

We flew to SLC & Julie & her cute kids picked us up at the airport.
We stopped by Seth's work to pick him up & the kids enjoyed a break on the lawn & rocks.
We then went to dinner at the Red Iguana. We got there before 6 & it was packed! We waited outside for a half hour!


We got to the concert just as DMB was starting.



The concert was at the outdoor Usana Amphitheater & Dave really rocked the stage!




It was a lot of fun & now I can forgive DMB for cancelling before!

3 comments:

Karin Webb said...

How fun! I'm glad you finally got to go and it wasn't cancelled. And cute new blog background too!!

Jana said...

Bonnie...I'm so glad that you found my blog and thus in return I found yours. I'm glad I'll be able to keep up with the happenings of you family!

Don't you just LOVE All things thrifty!!?

Julie said...

Awe, cute picture of my kids:) Not so much for me...lol. I am glad you guys had fun!